Mon-Fir 9am-5pm
Get In Touch
Open Hours:Mon-Fir 9am-5pm

Wrasse climbing gourami amur pike Arctic char, steelhead sprat sea lamprey grunion. Walleye

523 Sylvan Ave, 5th Floor
Mountain View, CA 94041USA
0 +
Happy Clients
0 %
Success rate

About UsHelping our clients obtain Australian visas since 2009

Parks Legal is an independent law firm and an emerging key player in the Australian legal sphere.

Headquartered in Sydney we provide support and expert advice in all migration matters. Our highly experienced migration agents and lawyers are experts in all areas of Australia immigration and citizenship law.

Founder and Principal SolicitorHelen Park

Australian LPN (legal practitioner number): 5511201

Helen Park founded Parks Legal Solicitors and Barristers to extend her compassion to legal service. She has been always compassionate and loving to help people.

Since 2009


Helen has been admitted to practice as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2009. She has experienced in various areas of the law. 

During her legal career over 13 years, she has found a passion for migration law and assisted many clients in all areas of migration law matters. She has extensive experience for various visa matters in both onshore and offshore cases and also on complex migration cases.

Customer Satisfaction is Our First Priority

Why Choose Us?Parks Legal stands out for the high quality of services we provide.

We understand that everyone’s circumstances are different. We therefore take a tailored approach for each one of our clients


Contact UsThe best pricing plans
for our client around the world

Face to Face
An Appointment
Registered Migration Lawyer
Up to 1hr per section
Application strategy provided
Obligation Free
Sydney office
Video or Phone
Per Section
Phone Consultation
Registered Migration Lawyer
Anywhere & any questions
Answer all migration questions
$160 Consultation Fee
Client Portal
Real time tracking
Check application status anytime
Parks Legal VISA Help Centre
Assistance Needed?

FAQFrequently Asked Questions About Migrating to Australia

Australia’s permanent Migration Program incorporates economic and family migration and is the main pathway to permanent residence. It includes the Skill stream, Family stream and Special Eligibility visas.

It’s dependent on your individual circumstances and what you wish to achieve.  Skilled migration requires you have the relevant qualifications and experience in an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List

Registered Migration Agents are qualified and up-to-date with migration legislation and requirements, so they can provide accurate advice on your visa options and assistance with the preparation and lodgement of your application.

This is dependent on the type of visa you are applying for.  For skilled applicants applying for permanent residence you must be under 45 years of age.  There is no age restriction for partner visas.

For New Zealand citizens applying for Subclass 189 New Zealand Stream visa, there is no age restriction.

Yes, if you are applying for a skilled visa.  Not required for family migration.

Processing times vary depending on your specific application, how your application has been lodged, and the level of demand of visa applications with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. We will make sure your application is complete when lodged, to make sure it is processed as quickly as possible.

If you are a client of ours, we will provide you with advice on current processing time frames.

If you have lodged your own visa. You can check the processing times here: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/global-visa-processing-times

Yes, we can refer you to an education agent and then provide advice on your student visa once you’ve secured enrolment into a course.


Our fees vary depending on the type of application we are preparing for you. We charge a set fee and explain all the fees with you before we start your application. Our fees are very competitive and great value for the service we provide and the results we achieve.

If your visa has unfortunately been refused or cancelled, don’t give up hope. We will review the reason for the refusal or cancellation and can assist with lodging an appeal with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT), if appropriate. We will also make sure you can remain lawfully in Australia during this time.

We prepare a detailed submission on how you meet all of the requirements for the grant of the visa, or, why your visa should not have been cancelled and will attend the hearing with you. We can also assist with other visa options if available to you.

If you would like to remain in Australia then please contact us to review your best options, whether it is a Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485), Skilled visa (subclass 189 or 190), employer sponsored (subclass 482 or 187) or a further Student visa (subclass 500).

There are multiple stages in this application process:

  • Confirm that you meet the requirements
  • Obtain a positive skill assessment
  • Lodge an EOI (expression of interest)
  • Complete the State or Territory nomination process (applicable to subclass 190)
  • Wait for an invitation from the Department of Home Affairs to apply for the visa
  • Lodge the visa application

We assist with each stage of this process, for more information please contact us.

There are various visa options for family to join you in Australia. This will depend on how closely related they are to you, your evidence of the relationship, your current visa, their visa history and why they are travelling to Australia.

They may apply with you for a new visa, or as a subsequent applicant to obtain the same visa as the one you currently hold or apply for their own visa to visit temporarily or stay permanently. Please contact us for specific advice.

A Bridging visa is a temporary visa granted to someone who applies for a visa while in Australia, so they can remain in Australia while their visa application is processed. It doesn’t come into effect until your current visa expires and generally takes on the same conditions as your current visa. It may also be granted by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection for someone to become or remain lawful while preparing to finalise their immigration matter or to depart Australia.

Peace of Mind Gurarnteed