WE SOLVE THE MOST DIFFICULT FAMILY VISA CASES IN AUSTRALIA, IN RECORD TIME.
Fill in the form to book a consultation and know your best chances of approval now.
AUSTRALIAN PARTNER/PARENT/CHILD VISAS
There are many visa types for Partner visas(spouse), Parent and Child visas and we at Parks Legal have agents who are specialised in Family migration. Whether inside or outside Australia we can assist you in a range of family migration including Carer and remaining relative visas. Contact us to get updated information on family migration options.
SUBCLASSPARTNER VISA OPTIONS
- Partner Visa
- Partner visa (onshore 820 and 801)
- Partner visa (offshore 309 & 100)
- Fiancé (Prospective Spouse subclass 300)
- Relationship Register for Partners
- Partner Visa Costs
PARENT VISA OPTIONS
- Contributory parent visa (subclass 143)
- Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
- Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 884 & 864)
- Aged Parent visa (subclass 804)
- Parent visa (subclass 103)
CHILD VISA OPTIONS
- Child visa Australia
- Child visa (subclass 101)
- Child Onshore visa (Subclass 802)
- Adoption visa (subclass 102)
RELATIVE VISA OPTIONS
- Carer visa (subclass 116 and 836)
- Orphan Relative visa (subclass 117)
- Remaining Relative visa (subclass 115)
- Aged Dependent Relative Visa (subclass 838)
We would like to thanks you for the great job! My 457 was very complex as the business who wanted to sponsor me was a startup so no revenue or sales and so no profit. I initially thought we have very slim chance of success but Helen handled my case very well and still not sure how they convinced Immigration that my sponsor could pay my wages.
First of all, I would like to thank Helen for her serious work and honesty during the process. We got our parent immigrant visa this week and we are now getting ready to join our children in Australia! We appreciate the time, consideration, professionalism, courtesy, and interest you extended to us.
Our 489 visa is granted! The ParksLegal team provided all of the help needed for us to successfully get our 489 visa. This was very important to us as we can after one year go to a permanent visa. We currently live in Melbourne and are very happy with the outcome! Thank you Parkslegal team!
Helen represented me in the AAT and we had a positive decision on the day and that my case has to be sent back to immigration so they can amend it and approve my visa. Helen is professional and very well organized and I have my student visa again.