WE SOLVE THE MOST DIFFICULT SKILLED VISA CASES IN AUSTRALIA, IN RECORD TIME.
Fill in the form to book a consultation and know your best chances of approval now.
AUSTRALIAN SKILLED VISAS
Parks Legal are here to help and guide you with Expressions of Interest, Skill Assessment applications, State or Family sponsorship, points test applications (subclass 189 and 190 visa) and subclass 485 Skilled Graduate visas.
SUBCLASSSkilled Visa Options
Skilled Visas (Permanent)
- The Skilled-Independent visa (subclass 189): This permanent visa option does not require sponsorship by a relative or state/territory government.
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190): A permanent visa that necessitates nomination by an Australian State or Territory government.
- Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887): The Skilled Regional visa represents the permanent stage of the Skilled Regional Provisional visa. To be eligible for a Skilled Regional visa, you must reside in the specified region of Australia for 2 years and engage in full-time work there for 12 months.
Regional Skilled Visas
- 491 Occupations
- 491 State requirements
- Regional Area
- 191 Visa
- Distinguished Talent visa (offshore SC124)
- Distinguished Talent visa (onshore SC858)
- Global Talent visa (GTI)
Provisional & Other Temporary Visas That Can Lead to PR
Skilled-Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
This is a 4-year provisional visa which allows holders to live only in certain areas of Australia. You would need to be sponsored by an Australian relative living in a designated area, or by a state or territory government.
Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485)
The Graduate Temporary visa is a work visa which can be applied for by international students who have completed a qualification taking 2 years of study in Australia.
Skilled Recognised Graduate (Subclass 476)
An 18 month work visa for recent engineering graduates
We would like to thanks you for the great job! My 457 was very complex as the business who wanted to sponsor me was a startup so no revenue or sales and so no profit. I initially thought we have very slim chance of success but Helen handled my case very well and still not sure how they convinced Immigration that my sponsor could pay my wages.
First of all, I would like to thank Helen for her serious work and honesty during the process. We got our parent immigrant visa this week and we are now getting ready to join our children in Australia! We appreciate the time, consideration, professionalism, courtesy, and interest you extended to us.
Our 489 visa is granted! The ParksLegal team provided all of the help needed for us to successfully get our 489 visa. This was very important to us as we can after one year go to a permanent visa. We currently live in Melbourne and are very happy with the outcome! Thank you Parkslegal team!
Helen represented me in the AAT and we had a positive decision on the day and that my case has to be sent back to immigration so they can amend it and approve my visa. Helen is professional and very well organized and I have my student visa again.